Mercury was asked to install and integrate 40 projectors in classrooms throughout Pace Academy. Our experts found a way to meet a tight budget and timeline to accomplish for the school. MSL finished the task in a matter of a week and a half for the school. Our job included everything from mounting the projector, to running all electrical, to VGA wall plates for the teachers to plug into.
Our team worked tirelessly to provide Straightgate with a completely new look and audio system in their sanctuary. We worked along side Daniel J Bondar Builders LLC to create something spectacular. The entire stage was re-designed from beginning to end. Mercury designed a new live video system along with re-designing the lighting system.
Work completed includes:
- 22’ 16:9 Da-lite Motorized Screen at Center Stage
- Eiki 15,000 Lumen Projector
- 2 Eiki 7,000 Lumen Projector’s for 9’ x 12’ Side Screens
- 4 52” LCDs Throughout Sanctuary
- 32” Confidence Monitor
- 2 42” LCDs in Foyer
- All New Kramer Electronics Video Switching
- 12 Pixel Range Micro W LEDs for Set Pieces
- Full Lighting System Re-Program and Focus
- Complete System Design and System Integration
Mercury Sound & Lighting professionally installed a full JBL Vertec Line Array system in this 3300 Seat Sanctuary. We worked closely with Pastor Matt Beebe of Detroit World Outreach to design a system that would create even audio coverage throughout the sanctuary. The result was a state-of-the-art sound system that takes their worship experience to a new level.
Our work done at Detroit World Outreach includes:
- JBL VERTEC Line Array System
- Crown Digital I-Tech HD Amplfiers
- HiQnet System Integration w/ System Architect Software
- Aviom Pro 64 Digital Snake
- LED & Moving Light Equipment
- ETC Ion Lighting Control Console
The Harvard Drug Group is a known manufacturer of Pharmaceutical Products, headquartered in Livonia, MI. The IT team at Harvard came to Mercury with the need for an audio system on their sales floor for team meetings and announcements. Mercury installed ceiling speakers throughout the room along with amplification, wireless mics, and a mixer to control the system.
Word of Faith called upon Mercury’s design experience to help them create a Kid’s Zone that was unlike any other ministry in their area. The task was to take a portion of their building and create a Kids area that would enhance the worship experience for their young people. We worked along side Mike Brown to create 12 different zones throughout the building. Each zone, hallway or room has a theme. The themes go all the way from images on the walls to lighting and sound. Mercury provided a system that would allow the kids to have audio that coincides with the themes surrounding them. What an experience for the young members of the congregation!
Here is some of what we did:
- Crown CDi200 Amps
- DBX Zone Pros
- Integrated Tascam Hard Disk Recorders
- Installed 72 Ceiling Speakers and wall Mounted Speakers
- We even put a speaker in the Space Ship Themes Elevator!